Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 510 gr. (1 lb. and 2 oz. , or 3 and 3/4 cups) high gluten flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp.salt
- 2 tsp. yeast
- 2 tbsp. whey or dry milk
- 40 gr. (2 tbsp.) shortening
- 380-400cc water
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup montrey jack cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- Put all the ingredients together (except pesto sauce and cheese)
in a bread machine.
- Set the machine to "Dough/Pasta" and let the machine take
care of kneading .
- After the first rise, ( Usually the machine stops at this point) take
the dough out and devide into 12 portions and roll each portion with
- Spread pestro sauce and sprinkle cheese.
- Roll up the dough.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cornmeal over the pizza stone or a cookie sheet.Place
Brush an egg yolk over the rolls for glaze(optional).
- Put them about 1.5 inch apart. .
- Let the dough rise at 80° F for about 45 min.( or double in bulk).
The time really depends on the temperature. To speed up rising, turn
on the oven for 30 seconds and turn it off. Keep the dough in a warm
- Bake at 420° for 13 min. and cover the rolls with a sheet of aluminum
foil (This prevents rolls to become too dark.) and continue to bake
5 min. more.
- While the rolls are hot, remove from the stone or the sheet.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net