Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 510 gr. (1 lb. and 2 oz. , or slightly less than 4 cups) high
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp.salt
- 2 tsp. yeast
- 2 tbsp. whey or dry milk
- 40 gr. (2 tbsp.) shortening
- 380-400cc water
- 1/2 lemon (both juice and rind)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients together in the machine.
- Set the machine to "Dough/Pasta" and let the machine take
care of kneading . If your machine kneads for 20 min., add rainsins
at 15 min. of kneading time. Let the machine knead the last 5 min. with
dough and raisins together.
- After the first rise, ( the machine stops at this point) take the
dough out and devide into 8 portions and roll each portion with a roll-pin.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and roll.
- Line rolls in the pan.
I like to bake with this pan with a cover, but pan without a cover is
fine also. Grease the pan lightly
- Cover the pan with a wet paper towel.
- Let the dough rise at 80° F for about 1 and a half hour ( or double
in bulk). The time really depends on the temperature. If the room is
cold, I warm the oven for 20 seconds and keep the pan in the oven. Just
don't forget to take it out before you preheat the oven. Preheat oven
- Bake at 425 ° for 35 min. I have two ovens. With other oven, I
bake at 410° for 30 min. You have to try your oven and see.
- As soon as it is done, take it out of the pan and place it on its
side on a wire rack to cool. Do not slice while it is hot.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net