Directions for 5 chicken legs:
- In a bowl, mix well with a whisk:
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- ground black pepper
- Remove skin from the chicken legs and wash under running water. Pat dry with paper towel.
Smear marinade on all sides of the chicken with a spatula. Put them in a gallon-size ziplock bag and seal.
Refrigerate over night.
- 5 chicken legs
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Bake for 45 minutes.