Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 1 lb. (450 g) frozen watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 - 1 cup (200 cc) milk or half & half
- 1 tbsp. sugar or more to your taste
- 1 fresh peppermint or spearmint leaf, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- Carve out watermelon, cut into chunks and remove seeds (if any). Put them into a freezer
bag. Freeze flat and horizontally, so it will be easy to separate the watermelon pieces
later. It should weigh about 1 lb. at this time.
- Cut frozen chunks of watermelon into smaller cubes. Put the rest
of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net