A bread machine is used.
Ingredients for dough
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or salad oil
- 3 cups high gluten flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. dry yeast
- 1/2 cup drained marinated artichoke (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Put all the ingredients for dough in the machine and set it for "dough".
- When the dough is ready, shape it and spread olive oil.
- Spread pesto sauce, cheese and artichoke.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes. Serve with parmesan cheese.