- 1/2 firm tofu (250 grams or 9 oz)
- 1/4 cup low fat milk ( If you like it thinner, add
1/8 cup more milk) or 1/2 cup plain yogurt (if you
put yogurt instead of milk, it would be good for vegetable dip)
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (toasted and ground)
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp. miso paste
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 5 tsp. sugar (to your taste)
- Mix all the ingredients except sesame seeds in the blender until smooth.
- Toast 2 tbsp. sesame seeds and grind. You can also use a coffee bean
- Add (1) to the ground sesame and mix well. If you prefer thinner consistency
for salad dressing, you can add more yogurt or milk.