Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Red Bell Pepper and Mozzarella Salad
Ingredients for 6
- 4 bell peppers, red, yellow or both
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tbsp. capers, rinsed
- 19 black or green olives
- 8 oz. mozzarella, cut into 1-inch chunks
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic or wine vinegar
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- Broil the bell peppers and turn them periodically until the skin is blackened and
mostly separated. Place the bell peppers in a brown paper bag and let them sit for
- Remove the skin, seeds and stems from the peppers. Cut the peppers into strips.
- Slice 1 yellow onion into 1/2-inch strips and saute lightly with 1
tablespoon olive oil.
- To make the dressing, put the oil and garlic in a small bowl.
Mix in vinegar and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net