Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon pectin (powder or liquid)
- Place blueberries in a medium size pot and sprinkle :
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons pectin (if the pectin is powder)
- Bring it to a full boil at medium heat. Add and stir:
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoon pectin (if the pectin is liquid)
- Bring it to a full boil again and cook for one minute.
-  Pectin is available in both powder and liquid form.
If your pectin is a powder, you must mix the pectin into the water before you start heating it. If your
pectin is in liquid form, you must add the pectin after the water starts boiling.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net