Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Wheat and Hazelnut Bread
This recipe requires a bread machine.
- 2 + 1/4 cup(300 gram) high gluten flour
- 3/4 cup(100 gram) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp. or 9.8 oz. (280 cc) water
- 2 tsp. dry yeast
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 + 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. shortening
- 2 tbsp. dry milk
- 1 cup hazelnuts chopped
- In winter use lukewarm water.
- Set the machine to "Dough". Put all the ingredients except
hazelnuts in the bread machine. In the last 5 minutes of kneading, add
- When the dough is ready , divide into 8 equal portions. Flat each
portion with a rolling pin and roll the dough.
- Line in the pound cake pan or bread loaf pan and cover with a wet
paper towel. Let it rise again until doubled in the warm oven. (at about
- When you preheat the oven, put a casserole with 2 inch deep water
into the oven, if your oven is electric. This will result with a very
- Put a loose aluminum cover on the bread
and bake at 415° ~ 400°F for about 30~35 minutes.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net