Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk or whipping cream
- In a sauce pan put sugar, salt and flour and mix well.
- Gradually add milk and mix after each addition.
- Beat egg yolks separately and add to the mixture.
- Slowly bring to boil stirring constantly until thickened. Add butter
- Let it cool to room temperature or in a refrigerator.
- Add evaporated milk , vanilla, and brandy. Whip the mixture with
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net