This recipe serves 4 people.
- 2 lb. salmon fillet(s), cut into 2 inch wide strips
- 5 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. water or more
- In a mixing bowl, mix and dissolve the sugar into the soy sauce.
- Add fillets to the marinate. You may need to add some water to the marinade in order to cover the fillets.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- On a baking pan, lightly grease aluminum foil with vegetable oil.
- Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the baking pan. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake the salmon at 400°F (205°C) for 17-20 min. or until the internal temperature of the thickest
part of the salmon reaches 145°F (63°C).